Friday, July 13, 2012

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.

I'll try to get my book when i want it ! From Pesta Buku Selangor 2012, i got it .




...............................




-Jangan Berhenti Berlari , Us Zaharuddin


- Sebarkan Cinta-Mu , Fatimah Syarha


-Di Hamparan Shamrock Ku Seru NamaMu , Us Hasrizal.


- Rona-Rona Cinta Damascus , Sheila Wani.

(with 50% . Wow ya !!)




I love book.


Especially when it's all about travel to other place , experience somebody about their life.


I learn from others experience. Experience is our teacher.


I have experience being a Teacher. Read here. Really fantastic . haha.


So, this is 1  fact why we must respect our mother father and up (old people). 


Honestly, I collect very much about how to be strong, to be creative , and sometimes we will face with  hard condition although we've tried to give the best.


It's all about learning process , right !


Just go on with that my friends !


Something we have to improve our thinking , our strength.
Sometimes we fell we are good enough , and just let it be.

Without realizing it .




The important things, we learn while we sit, walk, eat, smell and jump .


People have their own way to judges.


Just ...


Don't judge a book by it's cover . 


No comments: